Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Tadaima, I'm Home, Japan!

What a whirlwind of fun and adventures we had in Japan! My hubby and I spent three days in Kyoto and Nara and a week in my hometown Sapporo. I'm not sure if I'm having withdrawal from the trip or simply got a nasty cold on the flight back, but I'm not my usual self yet…. For the next few posts, I'm sharing with you some pictures from Japan.

In the final approach to Narita airport, Mt. Fuji showed up.
Narita airport
Tokyo skyline
Bullet train to Kyoto
  Mt. Fuji from bullet train. You don't always get to see it; we were fortunate.
Here we are in Kyoto after a short ride on the bullet train!
Ladies in kimonos at Kiyomizu Temple


Check back soon for more pictures!

2 comments:

  1. We miss you,Michi and Rodney!Yu-chan said " I can still smell Mich and Rodney ."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWW! We miss y'all, too. Let's get together again before too long!

      Delete