Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Last Stop: Sapporo

Sapporo is my hometown. It's always close to my heart, even though there is 5,000 miles between us. It's a place where I can be a little kid again.

Kids made a welcome sign for us! Aww!
Double-decker carriage ride for sightseeing.
Bicycles are lined up like a little army.
I used to take this streetcar to school everyday.
Every Ultraman you can think of was sold in this store.
Why do they sell these at a souvenir store? Only in Japan!
Susukino district. Hundreds of restaurants and bars gather here.
... like this Jazz Cafe.
Yes, Herbie Hancock came to this cafe to hangout!
And Chick Corea and many many other musicians.
Inside the Jazz cafe. Excellent atmosphere and acoustic.
You can just sit here for hours listening to great music.
There are turntables and a bunch of old vinyl records at the cafe.
A view of the backyard of my family's house.
 Some things never change.


Also check out my other posts:


Click if you like this post


No comments:

Post a Comment