Wednesday, April 17, 2013

It's All About Looking Natural FAST

Before you put on any makeup, you want to make sure you have a good canvas for it. Get rid of dark circles, blotches, and redness, maybe give a little glow to your face. But I don't want to spend hours for it nor do I want complicated steps. These are the items that survived all the trials and errors, and I feel comfortable using daily.

BB cream, bareMinerals and concealer

I've been using BB cream from several brands. This one by Missha, a Korean brand that started the whole BB cream fever, is SPF 42, and it has a good coverage as foundation with a hydrating property. It was originally created for people who had cosmetic procedures, so they can cover the blemishes while healing, hence the word blemish balm. So it's gentle even on your troubled skin. You can think of it as moisturizing cream, sun screen and foundation in one. Because of it's sheer application, your face doesn't feel cakey. 

You only need one pump to cover the face

My favorite concealer at the moment is Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Concealer. The creamy texture of this concealer is just right for my dry under eye area, and the coverage is pretty good. To finish off, I set it with bareMinerals' mineral veil.

Loving this...
Sometimes I use Bobbi Brown's corrector or Benefit's Erase Paste under concealer


This whole process takes only a few minutes for me. The best part is that this easy routine gives me a natural look. Sometimes this is all I do before I step out of the house, with a tinted Chapstick.



Click if you like this post




No comments:

Post a Comment