Wednesday, April 9, 2014

EPCOT at Walt Disney World 2014

So much has changed since I last went to EPCOT in 1998. But I still like it. Call it nostalgic, but I think the people seemed more relaxed there than Magic Kingdom. They were taking their time to look around with delicious snacks in hand from World Show Case, and there were plenty of rides to enjoy, too.

Spaceship Earth is still my favorite ride in EPCOT.

From March to May, EPCOT has a special garden exhibit everywhere in the property. Just amazing topiary art and flower work are seen throughout EPCOT. They have special food carts during this time, too.

Simply beautiful! 
Yes, this is topiary art. Magical!
Topiary Peter Pan on the roof.
Who else would have come up with this crazy idea?
Puts a smile on your face.
Japan in World Show Case. 
Mexico in World Show Case. I love their ride, too.

More photos to come!


Cinderella disney gifs


Click if you like this post


No comments:

Post a Comment