Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Good Morning Smoothie

I've been trying to get back to the low carbs/sugar diet, but it's been challenging. At least I can start my day right with a nutritious smoothie.


Good Morning Smoothie

1 cup coconut water
1/2 cup frozen blueberry
1 banana
1 apple
1/2 freshly squeezed lemon
2 Tbsp Greek yogurt
Handful parsley
1/3 cucumber

Combine all and blend until smooth. Very hydrating, alkalizing, and filling smoothie. And did I mention delicious?



My hubby came home from work yesterday with flowers. I love it when he surprises me with flowers. He added, "And I didn't do anything bad." 

How sweet!

Kawaii graphics

Click if you like this post


4 comments:

  1. Does the hubby's sweetness counteract the efficacy of the low sugar/carbs diet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a nine surprise, Rodney!

    ReplyDelete