Monday, September 29, 2014

Bathroom Renovation Day 12

Today is the last day of spackling. The third coating. After sanding this tomorrow, the walls will be ready for painting. 
More spackle...

Since professional painting would cost us too much, we've decided to paint it ourselves. I hope that's not going to be an ill-advised decision.
Benjamin Moore's Revere Pewter (left) and Shale (right)
In some light, they look identical.

I was sold on Shale yesterday morning. But I like Revere Pewter better today. I think, in the end, either would work. It's amazing to me that such a frivolous decision can sometimes become a big deal, almost like making a commitment to a lifetime partner. The thing is, we can ALWAYS re-do painting if we don't like it.


Construction workers job graphics


Also read...


Click if you like this post


No comments:

Post a Comment