Saturday, February 25, 2012

Spring Has Come!

Okame cherry tree in our front yard.... good to see you again

The very first tree in our yard to bloom this year. A sign of new things to come here in Atlanta.
My mother in Hokkaido said they had the coldest temps of this winter this week there. Keep warm and don't slip on those icy roads!



I drink it all day

It is time for my sister to visit me again so she can get me a box of Itoen Green Tea with Matcha from Costco.This tea is seriously what makes me want to become a Costco member. No bitter after taste, you can make it hot or cold with these tea bags. I like mine cold. Just look what a pretty green color it gives! I carry a couple of these in my purse so I can make my own favorite tea wherever I go. They come in a huge box. They last me for good several months.


2 comments:

  1. Great shot of our Donnie tree! I LOVE your blog so far!!

    ReplyDelete