Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Office Makeover Update

We are making progress....

The prints we ordered have finally come in. We also added two more file cabinets to organize lots of paperwork we have. The room is looking more complete. I used the new desk to work on my jewelry the other day: I really liked working there with a natural light coming from the windows. We have a place for everything it seems. I guess this means we are going to empty out those boxes in the other rooms and move them in here now.

Tuna fish butcher diagram. How funny is this?
These prints are whimsical
Nice workspace for my jewelry making!
Bill the Cat with a Japanese mask of a fox



In the previous posting of the Office Makeover, the room looked like this....



Click if you like this post



No comments:

Post a Comment