Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Thrifty Caesar BBQ Chicken

Don't you hate it when you have just a little bit of dressing left in a jar but not enough to do anything with it? I had Caesar dressing and BBQ sauce that were just about ready to run out but have been sitting in the fridge forever. So I combined them to make marinade for drumsticks. Turns out they make pretty decent marinade. Besides, I could see more room in the fridge now. Yay!

"Do I get one?"

Thrifty Caesar BBQ Chicken

5 chicken drumsticks
3 Tbsp Caesar dressing
3 Tbsp BBQ sauce
1 Tbsp parmesan cheese
1 tsp dry rosemary
Salt and pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix all the ingredients for the marinade in a Ziploc bag and toss in drumsticks. Marinade in the mixture for a couple of hours. Bake for 35 minutes or the juice runs clear. 

Caesar dressing and BBQ sauce. Wut, wut?
Marinating...
Lightly grease the foil with olive oil.
After 25 minutes, turned once and baked for another 10 minutes.
"I'm not going anywhere until I get a piece!"

No comments:

Post a Comment