Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Office Makeover

After a long days work yesterday, my hubby worked on our office makeover. Thanks, babe! He installed a new window treatment. The studs gave him a bit of a problem, but he fixed it right up. Our dog and I inspected the quality of his work, and happily approved.
A room with a window treatment... and a dog
"A little to the left, make that straight, hon!"
I am very serious about my job.... Where is my hard hat?

We are liking the new wall color. It lightens up the room considerably. The next thing in our makeover project is to put furniture in the room. We are waiting for a desk that we ordered about a month ago. We need to start shredding old paperwork so we can refile them into the new filing drawers. Fun, fun!


In the previous posting of the Office Makeover, the room looked like this....

Click if you like this post

No comments:

Post a Comment