Monday, July 9, 2012

Vegetable Garden Updates (22)

Black Cherry Tomatoes are starting to ripe on the vines. They are actually purple and I find them a lot sweeter than regular red tomatoes. When they ripe on the vines, they are sweet like fruits. But I guess tomatoes are considered fruits... that makes sense.

Pop one in your mouth. Best snack ever!

These tomatoes are yielding a lot more fruits than Husky Cherry Red. The plant is a lot bushier and taller, too. I am really liking this plant. I think I will get more of this kind next year.
Humongous pepper

Big Early Red Pepper is starting to turn orange yellow. It took at least five weeks for this pepper to get to this point, and this is the only pepper on the plant. I am worried that it may spoil before I get to pick it! 


Click if you like this post

No comments:

Post a Comment