Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Sowing Grass Seeds

It rained all night last night. I should have spread the grass seeds for our unsightly patchy backyard yesterday so the seeds have the time to get soaked in rain. Oh, well....

Early bloomer
This means yard work....
We have a few owls in our backyard. I love the sounds they make at night, but Kona gets freaked out and starts barking at them, keeping us up. Maybe it's time to put him in his house at night. 

"I get angry at owls because they sound funny."

Our forsythia is blooming. One of the earlier ones to bloom in our yard. I love early bloomers in spring when cold weather is still lingering. They cheer me up.

Rain drops on the petals of forsythia
"I like it when you're outside with me, Mommy!"


Kawaii graphics


Click if you like this post



No comments:

Post a Comment