Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 Is Here! Long Time No See...

Howdy, y'all! I know it's been a long time since I posted anything. I was taking a little break from blogging, but I've been tweeting some here and there. 

The best way to watch the ball drop. On TV.

Now that all the crazy holiday hoopla is over, I feel I can sit down and start blogging again.
Kona watches TV on my lap.
Kona the ornament.
Our Christmas tree.

I have taken some fun pictures during the holiday season. I think I'll share some of those with you. I wish y'all a healthy and prosperous new year!

Atlanta botanical garden's light show.
With a spiked apple cider in hand to keep me warm.
 
Went to see Nutcracker at Fox Theater. 
Inside the theater. Absolutely beautiful. 
All cast nutcrackers would cost around 120 dollars or so.
Dogs outside the theater.
"Hey, you look silly." "So do you."

Best wishes for 2015, y'all! 
Click if you like this post


No comments:

Post a Comment