Monday, July 15, 2013

Whisper and Butter

Summer is the perfect time to try out vivid lip colors. So I am sharing a couple of drugstore lipsticks that I love at the moment. They are Maybelline's Color Whisper Lip Color and Revlon's Colorburst Lip Butter. The colors are sheer and the application is smooth and moisturizing. I'm loving mixing my favorite two colors. 
My faves at the moment...
Color Whisper in Pink Possibility and Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya
Two colors combined (left), Pink Possibility (middle), Juicy Papaya (right)
Color Whisper in Pinup Peach

Think of them as lip balm with sheer wash of color. Vivid colors without being too heavy or waxy on your lips. The only drawback is that they don't last long, but I don't mind reapplying them. And YES, they are all different, and I couldn't just choose one!


Sleeping beauty graphicsSleeping beauty graphics



Click if you like this post





No comments:

Post a Comment