Friday, October 4, 2013

Ten Things to Bring On Plane

We are officially counting down to go to Japan. But one thing I'm not looking forward to is the long flight there: how does 14 hours sound? The last three hours is always the worst. Whenever I fly somewhere, I carry these items in my purse to meet my needs.

  1. iPhone: for music and games.
    I'm on level 77 of Candy Crush Saga!

  2. Snacks: sweet, savory, sour, crunchy and chocolatey....
    This should cover it.

  3. Gum and mints: I chew gum like crazy when I get nervous on a plane. 
  4. A bottle of water: you never know how long you might get stuck on a tarmac.
  5. Lip balm: a must for the dry air.
  6. Hand cream: a must for the dry air.
  7. Hand sanitizer: need I say more?
    Moisturize and sanitize!

  8. Facial masks: don't want to breathe in that nasty air if I could help it.
    Japanese facial masks that are designed to fit your face comfortably.

  9. Packs of tissues: what a nice feeling to know you have these nearby! I always bring enough to share with my husband whose pocket isn't big enough to carry anything!
    "Are you going somewhere, Mommy?"

  10. Magazines and books: I get American magazines going there and Japanese magazines coming back.
    Gotta keep up with current entertainment news!

Good thing I have a big purse! Sometimes I put all these and more in a small duffle bag and place it where I can put my feet on.


Planes graphics



2 comments:

  1. Take it easy, take it easy!We are waiting for you!!!! I usually listen to the music all the way.Endless.Repeat.My favorite one,not Dead Or Alive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hilarious! There will be lots of movies to see, too. See you soon!

      Delete