Thursday, October 3, 2013

Spoiler Alert: Souvenirs for Japanese Friends and Family

We are visiting Japan next week for about 10 days. I picked up some things as souvenirs for my folks. Some of these things may seem strange as souvenirs. I try to get things that are iconic American or the things that they don't see in their market.
How much more American can you get?
My dad may like these?
They don't sell popcorn sprinkles there.
Red Zinger tea and a drop of brandy... mmm.
Yes, they are souvenirs. My sister likes how it smells.
Tide to go is handy for a busy mom.
I use it everyday, too.
Halloween graphics

Cake mix kit for Halloween. Kind of heavy. Not sure if I bring it.
Kids would love it, though.
Fun props and favors for Halloween.
Japan is still rather new to this festivity.
Go Dawgs, y'all!

Getting souvenirs is so much fun. 
Kawaii graphics



Click if you like this post


2 comments: