Sunday, November 4, 2012

Birthday Weekend

Japanese maple in our backyard

It has been a beautiful fall weekend with good temperatures to stroll around the town or lounging on the couch watching silly weekend movies and celebrate my birthday. Thank you for thinking of me. I love y'all!

At the best sushi restaurant in town; only on special occasions.
Fatty tuna was the best!
They like hanging around this tree.
The peak of its color...
Mums
A gag gift from my hubby, I mean the hat.



  Click if you like this post






2 comments:

  1. You are a special girl for sure, Michi... Happy Birthday and may you have another 100 around the corner! Jud

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...Thank you, Jud! Right back at you, you special man! What a pleasure it has been to get to know your lovely family!

      Delete