Thursday, November 8, 2012

I'm on the iPhone Bandwagon

Hello, iPhone. Pleased to make your acquaintance.

My beloved cell phone has expired on me. I've resisted the switch as long as I could, but it seems like the time has come to accept the change. I am on the iPhone wagon. The FedEx guy who delivered it asked me if I knew what it was, I said, "an iPhone," and he looked more excited than I was. I think over time, I will be in love with it. I am still in kind of like mourning for my old cell phone. I am an old fashioned girl who likes to punch in numbers instead of gently touching the screen. It was a free upgrade, so I didn't pay anything for my iPhone. But I can't see myself texting and browsing on the phone much. Maybe that'll change.


Sayonara, Razor!



Click if you like this post

No comments:

Post a Comment