Friday, May 17, 2013

Doubly Nutty Caramel Smoothie

When my sister was here to visit us last month, she brought us a jar of caramel sauce from Ladurée. This caramel sauce has a rich butter and roasted sugary flavor that isn't like any other caramel sauces. Very good on fresh fruits, various cheeses, a piece of chocolate, ice cream or all by itself. I decided to see if I could make a smoothie with it.

Drizzle caramel sauce inside the glass.

Doubly Nutty Caramel Smoothie

1 cup almond milk
1/4 cup Greek yogurt
1 1/2 Tbsp peanut butter
1 Tbsp caramel sauce
A dash nutmeg


Soooo good.

Blend all until smooth. Garnish with a little nutmeg on top. It's "doubly nutty" because I used almond milk and peanut butter, although, technically, peanut is not a nut.


Here is what I made using the caramel sauce before.




Click if you like this post




2 comments:

  1. Sounds so good. Our 'juices' with honey and cinnamon are getting really tasty, too.

    ReplyDelete