Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Make Up For Ever's Lip Gloss

This lip gloss looks scary-bright, almost florescent in the tube. But when I glide it on my lips, it just gives a vibrant sheer wash of color that's not too flashy. I always have trouble finding the right gloss for my skin tone because many of them look pretty in the tube but make me look washed out. And when I like the color, I often don't like the consistency. This one was a jackpot. It brightens up my face without being too loud. It's not goopy, almost slick in consistency and I love that. 

Glossy Full Couleur in #3. The most beautiful coral, and it tastes like mint.
This creamy color covers the blotchy lips just enough so the color comes out vibrant.
When you spread it, it looks sheer and smooth, not goopy.
It's glossy and non-sticky.


KAWAII! CUTE! かわいい! 

I've been playing with my new apps to embellish my pictures. KAWAII!! Anything to make my life more interesting, right? Fun, fun!




Click if you like this post





No comments:

Post a Comment