Friday, May 24, 2013

Caramel Espresso Banana Smoothie

I don't drink coffee except for the Turkish coffee at our favorite restaurant. But I like coffee flavored ice cream. I like how coffee smells in the morning, but I don't like how it tastes. I do feel that I'm missing out on a big piece of American culture by not drinking coffee. This smoothie has a hint of coffee in the background, but caramel and banana come through more. Hey, coffee isn't so bad!


Instant espresso. I only use this for cooking.

Caramel Espresso Banana Smoothie

1 cup almond milk
1/4 cup 0% Greek yogurt
1 banana
1 Tbsp caramel sauce
1/2 tsp instant espresso
Unsweetened cocoa for garnish

Blend all of the ingredients until smooth. Garnish with cocoa powder.

Wonderful caramel sauce from Ladurée
I could drink this coffee again!


Click if you like this post




No comments:

Post a Comment