Monday, May 6, 2013

MAC Prep + Prime Highlighter Pen

If there is one thing I absolutely have to have in makeup, it would be an under eye concealer. I've had dark circles as long as I could remember, and I've hated how tired and aged they made me look. So I'm always on a lookout for a good concealer that could cover and brighten up the area without making it look like I have spackling paste on me.

MAC Prep + Prime Highlighter Pen in light boost
Before blending.
After blending. Almost looks like light is casted on the area.

Then I came across MAC Prep + Prime Highlighter Pen. This formula is non-drying and has a very smooth consistency. It's so blendable and seamless. I usually use Bobbi Brown's corrector or Benefit's Erase Paste, then apply Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser to cover the dark circles. Now I'm adding to this regimen MAC Prep + Prime on the slightly wider area to brighten up.

I apply these underneath MAC Prep + Prime.

This highlighter gives me the dewey glow that no other concealers could. I have a feeling that I'll be buying this again.



Click if you like this post






No comments:

Post a Comment