Friday, June 7, 2013

I Think I See a Couple of Buds...

I planted the seeds for shiso leaves and shishito peppers several days ago. Because of the erratic weather lately, I came up with this temporary protection for these tender seeds so that they don't get washed away by rain, and the soil retains enough moisture. It also keeps squirrels from digging the soil. 

Shiso leaves are sprouting out.
Plastic wrap keeps the soil consistently moist.
"Why is mommy so interested in YOU?"

Does anyone else have a habit of making references to memorable lines from TV shows? My daily activities are filled with those little moments that remind me of the scenes from Seinfeld. I watch too much TV.
"Let's see here.... I think I see a couple of buds...right here!"

When I saw the new buds in the planter, this scene from Seinfeld popped in my head. I chuckled. The show never gets old for me.


Kawaii graphics






No comments:

Post a Comment