Wednesday, January 9, 2013

From My Readings...

Free Reading Book Clipart

I just found a very interesting interview on Asahi.com, one of my news fixes. I catch up on the latest news everyday reading many Japanese news sites. This interview in particular has to do with young men and women in search of a job in a very proprietary recruitment system in Japan. 

Growing up in Japan, I feel my life has been impacted by that more than on a few levels. The systematic recruiting that no other developed countries utilize has, in my opinion, been suffocating young people who were supposed to take on the future of the country. The problem is deeply cultural, and for many, it creates a myriad of personal agonies. For those who can read Japanese, I am going to link it here on my blog. I'm interested in what you think. Let me know! Sorry, there is no English version.

興味深い記事をみつけました。日本の就職活動に関することですが、似たような体験をお持ちの方も多いことと思います。皆さんは、どう思われますか?この記事を読みたい方はこちらをクリックしてください。Happy reading!

Free Reading Book Clipart
I love big books and I cannot lie....



   Click if you like this post


No comments:

Post a Comment