Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Today's Snack Attack!

Chocolate iced sour cream old fashion donut

Well, it's more like a week long craving of sugar.... I actually went to this local donut shop, Dough in The Box, a week ago, but they were closed for the holidays. I didn't go yesterday because I wanted to make sure they were back to their normal operation where everything was in tip-top shape. No missing sugar or donut cutters or that sort of thing. After giving so much thought into visiting this place, the very first bite was just amazingly good. It was so worth the wait. And don't worry, I am sharing these.

Chocolate iced donut, blueberry cake donut and Boston cream donut.
Glazed donut, chocolate iced sour cream donut and apple fritter donut

My choice of drink was organic jasmine green tea from Twinings. It cuts through the sweetness of the donuts. Very easy to sip, not bitter, not too flowery, just right. I go back and forth between regular green tea and this lately. I prefer this just before bed.
My latest fave. 


Click if you like this post


2 comments:

  1. Wonder if these will still be there after 6pm?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You better hurry home to find out yourself! Hehehe!

      Delete