Friday, January 11, 2013

Mayo Salmon Masago Bowl


I only used leftovers in my fridge to make this bowl. Surprisingly delicious! I love reviving leftovers. I might just make extra grilled salmon next time just so I can have more leftover! 



Mayo Salmon Masago Bowl

1 cup cooked rice
1 oz. cooked salmon
1 tsp mayonnaise
1 tsp masago fish row
1/2 tsp sushi vinegar
1/4 tsp soy sauce
1/4 tsp fresh dill, chopped
1/4 sheet Nori seaweed

Leftover salmon.
Masago
Mix salmon, masago, dill, soy sauce and mayo.
Nori on rice
In a small bowl, combine salmon, mayonnaise, soy sauce, masago and dill and mix well. Add sushi vinegar to cooked rice and mix. In a rice bowl, lay a bed of cooked rice and top if with torn Nori. Place the salmon mixture on top of the Nori. Garnish with a sprig of fresh dill.

Dill adds a nice touch. Use it fresh if you can.


Click if you like this post


No comments:

Post a Comment