Monday, April 29, 2013

Chanel Spring Collection 2013

This palette by Chanel from the 2013 spring collection is called Raffinement, #39. It's my first Chanel eyeshadow palette. As expected from Chanel's makeup, the quality is wonderful; they feel velvety and buttery on my skin. I like using the darkest brown on the closest to the lashes, and blend it with the champagne color on the upper right. I use just a touch of coppery light brown for the crease. These browns compliment my skin tone.

Chanel's Raffinement #39
Swatches

I find that the darkest brown in this palette has a little bit of fallout. But it's a chic color and very blendable. It's the only matte color in this palette. Other colors have a slight satin finish.


A coral lip is a safe bet for these colors, but I love choosing a pink. The soft browns and pink make me think of azaleas that are in abundance right now.

Kurume azalea in backyard
Rhododendron in our front yard 


Click if you like this post




No comments:

Post a Comment