Friday, April 19, 2013

MAC Patina

I admit, over the past few years, I have acquired too many eyeshadows. When I go to Sephora or Ulta, my hubby teases me that I'm like a kid in a candy store. True, those eyeshadows come in all kinds of shades and they sparkle, and I just want to try everything! Out of all these shadows, I became quite fond of a few. MAC's Patina is one of them.

MAC Patina

Patina is a no-brainer, fool-proof eyeshadow. This beautiful shadow changes colors in different lights. Sometimes it looks more taupe, other times the gold comes through more. Keep layering this just a little at a time on all over the lid, and you really get the depth of color. It's no-brainer because I don't have to mess with complicated steps or think about color combinations, and it's fool-proof because you just need to sweep it across the lid without any skills. 

I use Cork for the crease and Vanilla/Brule for the highlight. 
Swatch for Patina. I can't tell you why my finger is so red...

When I don't know what colors to wear today, when I don't want to think about color theory, when in doubt, I go to MAC's Patina.



Click if you like this post







No comments:

Post a Comment