Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Swatches on Chanel Rouge Coco Shine

I like lipsticks that are sheer and vibrant without being gloppy. I don't like feeling stuff on my lips. I searched and searched and came across Chanel Rouge Coco Shine. I'm usually not a fan of Chanel lipsticks because they tend to irritate my lips. But these are moisturizing, glide on smoothly, and the colors are, what can I say, they are Chanel! I got them in Evasion #48 and Flirt #69. Evasion is an everyday color; understated but doesn't make you look washed-out. Flirt has that cheerful peachy pink color that brightens up your face. 

Evasion #48 and Flirt #69; my go-to lipsticks at the moment.
 Evasion on the left and Flirt on the right

They have the sheen and tiny sparkles in them that are not flashy at all. Very chic. The only thing is that they are not long-lasting, but I don't mind applying them often. No need for a lip balm before applying them; just swipe them on and go! 



Click if you like this post





No comments:

Post a Comment