Monday, April 15, 2013

My Guilty Pleasure

About three years ago, I suddenly became obsessed with makeup products. It started out with an attempt to engage more in life, but I wanted to look and feel pretty first. Why not? Little by little, I accumulated lip sticks, eyeshadows, and other things until one of my bathroom drawers got completely full with makeup stuff. Good thing is I am done acquiring any more makeup stuff for a long time. In fact, I can't remember the last time I bought anything. Every season, I would pull out my go-to makeup stuff, and I rotate around some, but my drawer is always a huge mess. 

Messy makeup drawer
BB cream, bareMinerals and concealer
My go-to eyeshadows at the moment;
MAC Patina, Brule, Cork, Vanilla and Satin Taupe. 
This separates your eyelashes and defines.... No clumps.
Beautiful gradient peachy pink blush with a little gold shimmer in Ripe Peach
Very moisturizing Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Flirt #69 and Evasion #48


I might do a review on these items soon. For now, I'd like to mention that I like all of these because they call for simple applications but make you look like it took you lots of work. These colors will make you think of spring instantly.



Click if you like this post





No comments:

Post a Comment