Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Scent That Moves You

Have you ever smelled fragrance that made you want to follow the person wearing it? A little while ago, I came across a cologne that reminded me of the days from my junior high school in Japan. I have some fond memories from those days, so I guess I associate the scent with good feelings. Ever since, I've had a thing for citrus colognes, but it's hard to find the right kind of citrus, if you know what I mean. Then one day, I found it. I knew right away, this was the smell from my memories! 

Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana

Interestingly, someone I know also said that this smell has the same effect on her, that it makes her want to turn her head and go, "what is that? " This is my second bottle now since I'm wearing it all the time. What is the scent that moves you?



Click if you like this post



No comments:

Post a Comment