Sunday, May 6, 2012

Honeydew Yogurt Shake

I like to leave tiny bits of honeydew in the shake

If you had a rough night, or you had a bit too much to drink, too much fun at a cinco de Mayo party, start off the following morning right with a healthy shake. It's easy and delish. Best of all, it is good for you. A lot of times, I just want to taste something green in my drinks. Honeydew has that green fresh flavor I love. Cucumber would have made it even better, but I didn't have it in my fridge.  Mint is optional.


Honeydew Yogurt Shake

1 cup almond coconut milk
1/4 Greek  yogurt
6-7 bite size honeydew pieces
1/2 lemon
1 Tbsp agave nectar

Blend them all up!

palms.jpg 22.9K

Did you know....

Greek yogurt has lots of protein you need for breakfast. Almond coconut milk has good kind of fat that would keep you full all morning. 


Click if you like this post


No comments:

Post a Comment