Friday, March 2, 2012

Ahmad Tea for Every Occasion

Flavors to suit your every mood 
Nice velvety interior

Fun to open this jewelry box

I am not a tea snob by any means, but when I find something I like, I can get a bit obsessive. My old time favorite is the apple tea from Fauchon which is quite expensive for daily consumption. Then, I met the Ahmad tea. Their apple tea is quite good, retaining the refined flavor of the black tea with a fragrant apple smell. All of their fruit black teas are excellent. This tea chest contains Green tea, Jasmine tea, Peach tea, Black Currant tea, Strawberry tea, Earl grey, English breakfast, and English tea No.1 which is their special blend that is slightly different from their English breakfast. I liked their tea so much, I recommended this tea chest to my sister, too. 


English Tea No.1 
Saffron rock candy sticks

These saffron rock candy sticks are fabulous! I found them at a local Persian grocery store. What a brilliant idea to perfume your favorite cup of tea! Even a non-snob can feel like a snob when you have a sip of tea like this. 

Saffron floating in the tea


Is it time for a tea break yet? Why, but of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment