Monday, March 5, 2012

Best Dog Treats

Our dog loves these treats now. Sweet Potato from Beefeaters is chewy and actually smells good and sweet. We cut them up into 1/3 inch chunks and give him. Duck tenders from Canyon Creek Ranch is his special treat. When we want him to do something, nothing else works better...well, with the exception of peanut butter.


Sweet Potato by Beefeaters
This jar is probably our third or fourth one. He doesn't get tired of this one. It also comes in a resealable bag. I feel good about giving him this treat. We got it at the Pet Supermarket...his favorite hangout. 

Duck Tenders by Canyon Creek Ranch

He doesn't seem to be allergic to the duck jerkies. A lot of treats are made with chicken. If you think your dog may be allergic to chicken, this could be a great alternative.
I am being real good, Mommy


1 comment:

  1. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information. pros and cons of dog treats

    ReplyDelete